From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Portal Accessibility - implementation issues
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:07:03 GMT
Hi list,

I am working on applying some accessibility guidelines / techniques I
have concluded from research (Portal Accessibility Guidelines
Extensions: http://www.syros.aegean.gr/users/evlach/page/ ) to
jetspeed2. I plan to evaluate them and if people is interested, also
contribute. Towards that, my first problem:

I would like for each jetspeed action submitted, the page returned to
directly point the user to the portlet from which the action was submitted.
Here is my attempt: In portlet decorator I added an id that I can point
directly to the content of the portlet. I need a url rewrite to add at
the end the anchor id (/../url#myportletid). Is it the ProfileValveImpl
class I should modify?

If yes, I actually need 2 things:
1. the portlet id that has sent the request
2. a way to append that # at the end of the url
Any help please?

If no, please advice...

Thanks a lot,
Vangelis