From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject graffito - kupu update
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:19:59 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade graffito's html editor to latest kupu 1.3.5. I am
doing this because for our project it is very important that at least
the resulting html is as accessible as possible. New kupu produces much
more valid and accessible content (dont use tags like <font, use of
style for coloring etc...). So what I have done:

I have replaced graffito kupu folder with kupu 1.3.5 "common" folder
contents and created the attached kupu.vm. The editor looks fine but
when I post even if it seems to work (no error and redirect to folder
view on insert) I realized that it saves null content in db (meta looks
ok in db), so when i try to edit in iframe i get :

-----
The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Error invoking method
getContentStream
	org.apache.ojb.broker.core.proxy.IndirectionHandlerDefaultImpl.invoke(IndirectionHandlerDefaultImpl.java:334)
	$Proxy30.getContentStream(Unknown Source)
	org.apache.portals.graffito.servlets.GraffitoViewerServlet.doGet(GraffitoViewerServlet.java:67)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
----

Any ideas / hints please?

regards,
Vangelis