From John Langley <langl...@telcordia.com>
Subject netbeans?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:15:00 GMT
Is anyone using NetBeans 5.5 (I know it's beta ;^) to develop with
Jetspeed?

I've tried using the mevenide plugin but it throws exceptions trying to
open the jetspeed directory. It looks like it gets confused about the
subprojects (from the stack traces it throws). And by the way, 5.0 has
the same problem. Here's the link for mevenide
http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-netbeans-project/index.html

Just wondering... I typically use NetBeans' "free-form" projects which
are how you use it with pre-existing ant (build.xml) files to define the
project, but being that jetspeed is maven based.... well, you get the
picture.

Thanks in advance for any insights people can provide.

Langley