From "Mark McCullough" <mark.mccullo...@sivacorp.com>
Subject Question about login
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:59:49 GMT
I'm using Jetspeed2M3 and I'm trying to figure out how to redirect a user to
another portlet after login. Currently, when a user logs in, the user stays
on the current login portlet and then must navigate from 'Welcome.psml' to
'Home.psml'. How can I modify the login so that the authenticated user
automatically goes to 'Home.psml'?

I see a file in jetspeed called LogInRedirector that I've played with, but
it doesn't seem to respond.

I've also tried modifying Login.jsp in the security webapp. I'm wondering if
there is a properties file somewhere that would take care of this.