From "Team Vit" <team....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Current Build in Trunk broken..??
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:40:39 GMT
Thank you Mr Langley for such a quick reply.
Sorry about the missign information...it is my first time here
so here goes

ANT HOME --> C:\Ant
        VER ---->  1.6.5
MAVEN HOME --> C:\Maven\
        VER ----> 1.0.2
CATALINA_HOME --> C:\tomcat5.5\
        Ver -------> 5.5
JAVA_HOME  --->  D:\XP Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\
         VER ---- 1.5.0.07
Also i am using MySQL as backend....
my build.properties is
# jetspeed 2 home required for build
org.apache.jetspeed.project.home = /j2-src-latest

# jetspeed required properties
org.apache.jetspeed.server.home = /tomcat5.5
org.apache.jetspeed.catalina.version.major = 5.5
org.apache.jetspeed.server.shared = ${org.apache.jetspeed.server.home
}/shared/lib
org.apache.jetspeed.deploy.war.dir = ${org.apache.jetspeed.server.home
}/webapps
org.apache.jetspeed.services.autodeployment.user = j2deployer
org.apache.jetspeed.services.autodeployment.password = j2deployer

org.apache.jetspeed.portal.name=jetspeed

org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.url = jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/j2-dev
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.user = jetspeed2
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.password = jetspeed2

org.apache.jetspeed.production.jdbc.drivers.path=/MySQL/Lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.13-bin.jar
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.default.name=mysql

If any more information is needed please feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance

Team Vit