From Jacek Wiƛlicki <jacek.wisli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Animated GIF
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:48:59 GMT
Wiadomosc od Mark McCullough z 2006-08-16 17:40 brzmiala:

> Hello,
> I have a simple portlet that displays an animated GIF. However, the gif
> only
> moves in Firefox, not IE. Furthermore, the GIF moves if I open the file
> with
> IE, so I know its a jetspeed issue. The IE settings are correct for
> displaying animations. Any suggestions?
A server system has nothing to do with displaying GIF animations as it
is a client issue. A client receives graphics data from a server as a
stream and interprets it for display purposes. These data are not
modified by any server-side process, just read and sent.

Your problem's root must be something else. Can you send your site's URL?

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com