From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple different config of the same portlet
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:36:23 GMT
I do all my stuff by editing PSML by hand.  However, if I'm not
mistaken, I think what you could do is make PSML pages that are
editable by the admin, and viewable but not editable by all other
roles.

In that way, the admin should be able to set the preference that
controls what content is sucked into your iframe portlet  by editing a
preference, but your users should not be able to change that.

Perhaps someone else will chime in that has more expertise in this area...