From "Michael Binette" <ot...@adinquiry.com>
Subject JavaScript error
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:59:17 GMT
I am having a problem with a JSF Portal using MyFaces in Jetspeed 2.0. It is
a very simple portal at this point that just shows a grid with edit and
delete links for each item. The links point to a backing bean method that
returns the navigation rule name (but I've changed this to a hard coded
action without any difference). What happens is that when I click the link I
get a JavaScript error "Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call
method Location.toString" from FireFox and in IE it says "Error: Object
expected". This is when running on localhost:8080. I have the exact same
portlet running on a server on my internal network that works fine
(gator:8080).

So when I click on one of my "Edit" links (or any link that is supposed to
navigate to another page) it takes me back to the Jetspeed welcome page.

Anyone have experience with this error?