From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 2 with LDAP
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 04:17:58 GMT
Brice Lambi wrote:
> I've been trying to work out a way to load a schema into edirectory that
> will work with jetspeed.  I noticed that there are ldap tests.  How can I
> run these tests, can I use maven?
>
> Thanks,
> Brice

The LDAP documentation is found  here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/ldap.html

The tests are found in the components/security project
Note that the LDAP tests are disabled by default in the project.xml:

             <excludes>
                 <exclude>**/ldap/*</exclude>
             </excludes>

You can run a single test configured in maven.xml, for example:

     <property name="testcase"
value="org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.ldap.TestLdapUserSecurityHandler" />

and then

maven -Dmaven.test.skip=false test:single