From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: maven2 - jetspeed2
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:30:50 GMT
Vlachogiannis Evangelos wrote:
> Hi list,
>

> I would like to ask if jetspeed2 can be built using maven 2. If yes are
> there any notes for that? For example, do we need to change the repos?
> Do we need to go mvn compile, mvn package? Then for deploying to tomcat
> maven2 deploy seems confusing...
>
> Any ideas please?

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/Maven2BuildSupport

Randy is trying to get the Maven-2 build working with a
Jetspeed-specific repo. It seems that it builds with Java 1.5, but we
are currently stuck on a strange and challenging bug in Maven-2 with
Java 1.4.

Recommend building with Java 1.5. Let us know how it works for you...