From "Ian Nicholls" <inicho...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.ToolLoader no longer in Velocity as of 1.2
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 03:11:39 GMT
Hi,
  I did an update from SVN today and now I get the following error

2006-05-27 12:31:54,583 [main] INFO
org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.ServletToolboxManager - Using
config file '/WEB-INF/toolbox.xml'
2006-05-27 12:31:54,780 [main] ERROR
org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.ServletToolboxManager - Problem
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.ToolLoader
2006-05-27 12:31:54,782 [main] ERROR
org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.ServletToolboxManager -
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.ToolLoader
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2540)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2566)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1061)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)

I did some research into the problem and this object has been
deprecated for a while and does not exist in the velocity-tools jar
file I have (Version 1.2).

As A result of this I can no longer run the portal in my dev
environment. I am trying to down grade the version ofthe
velocity-tools to see if that fixes it without causing other problems.

Ian