From chandra sekhar <leo12_cha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Jetspeed + xwiki
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 16:26:27 GMT
Hi group,
   I am trying to deploy xwiki-0.9.536.war into Jetspeed-2 i have deployed it in jetspeed/deploy
folder. and ran "maven allClean allBuild" and quickstart, its deploying the war in tomcat/webapps.But
when i open the Portal its shows the following error in the xWiki Portlet. Can any one tell
me what could the problem be. If anyone has instructions as to how to deploy XWiki in Jetspeed-2
as a portlet, can u please send me the link.
  Cannot create Portlet instance com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiPortlet for Portlet Application xwiki-0.9.536

  Thank you,
  Chandra Shekar.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.