From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Maven 2 Build: Comments/Questions
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 16:05:28 GMT
Martin,

Thanks for the feedback. See comments inline below.

Randy

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 09:05 +0200, Martin Dulisch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to build and deploy jetspeed from source. Mostly everything
> works fine. Thanks to all contributors of the maven 2 build. Great work.
> Have tried the build on linux and mac os.
>
> Some points are open for me:
>
> - had to install 'ant-tasks' first, a mvn install in the root folder
> reported an error that 'ant-tasks' was missing

I see. I am currently moving up to 2.0.4, so I'll take a look at this
and see if I can address it.

> - it looks like the deployment types full and min are not evaluated. All
> example applications are allways deployed. Is it implemented?

Are you specifying the appropriate profiles? See:

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/Maven2BuildSupport

> - where are the sources for the jpetstore example?

These are in portals-bridges. Check that subproject in Apache Portals
for a svn link. Note that bridges are still M1 based.