From "alex arvin" <alex_ar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with ActionURL and Jetspeed Custom Registration
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:15:53 GMT
Hi,

Where do I get more information about action url.I know it creates a URL
that points to the current portlet and trigger an action request, but how
this request is handled ?.

I am developing a portal using jetspeed, I need to create a registraion
form, whose data are to be placed in jetspeed's database(data like username
and password) and other data on my database.For this I need to know how
jetspeed handles registration and add new user forms.

Thanks in advance.

Alex.