From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: SSO management for groups or roles
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:12:34 GMT
Yes there is. Is managing SSO credential by group and *not* roles.
You can assign a remote credential to a group. Look at the SSO Admin
portlet.Any user member of this group will obtain that credential
through the SSO API.

Have a look at the documentation:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-sso.html

In our portal we use the database browser portlet & SSO.  The different
database credentials are stored in the SSO store and assigned to
different groups.
The query results depend on the users group membership.

Roger