From "Dr. Michael Lipp" <Michael.L...@danet.de>
Subject Re: Maven2 Build Status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:22:55 GMT
Hi,

just (carefully) asking: there was that poll recently about continuing
to use maven or using ant and I admit that I have not really counted the
results and I admit that I am biased, but I had the strong impression
that it turned out to be in favour of ant.

Now, I may have missed a summary posting (and searching for "maven ant"
in the archive isn't really helpful), and I don't want to question
anybody's work to get maven2 working, but I am a bit suprised about the
continuing maven2 effort.

Could anybody give me a hint?

Regards,

    Michael

watler@wispertel.net wrote:
> I have added some new capabilities to the Maven2 build. Here is an outline
> of the current commands:
>
> mvn clean
> mvn -P [test][,min]
> mvn -P tomcat,[test],[,min][,nodb]
> mvn -P tomcat,hot,[test],[min]
>
> where:
>
> clean = clean build
> test = build with component tests
> min = minimum pages/portlet apps build
> nodb = skip production db update
> hot = hot deploy components, applications, or portal content
>
> It is starting to get there... at last!
>
> Randy

Dr. Michael N. Lipp
Solution Architect

Danet GmbH, Gutenbergstra├če 10, 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-476, Fax: +49 6151 868-264
eMail: Michael.Lipp@danet.de, URL: www.danet.com