From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: svn commit: r381800 - in/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/src/webapp/decorations: layout/blueocean/layout/blueocean/css/ layout/blueocean/images/ portlet/blueocean/portlet/blueocean/css/ portlet/blueocean/images/
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:36:56 GMT
Boyce, Keith Garry wrote:
> Can someone ask hime kindly to provide some insite into mobile phone
> layouts?

J2 has already had mobile phone layouts.

src/webapp/decorations/layout/simple/xhtml-basic
src/webapp/decorations/portlet/simple/xhtml-basic

In Japan, I think that many mobile phones support
xhtml basic. So, I did not create layouts for WML.

> I'm only asking in third person because I asked before twice and got no
> response :-)

Oh, really? I had replied at the first mail..
Since J2 does not have doc for mobile phone,
I'm thinking that I have to create it..

Thanks,
  shinsuke