From "Boyce, Keith Garry" <KeithGarry.Bo...@bcbsma.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r381800 - in/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/src/webapp/decorations:layout/blueocean/layout/blueocean/css/ layout/blueocean/images/ portlet/blueocean/portlet/blueocean/css/portlet/blueocean/images/
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:44:53 GMT

Awesome... Thanks for getting back to me. I must have never got the
first email. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try it out.

Is there something I have to do to the url to enable the layout out or
do I have to configure existing psmls to use layout..

i.e: Is there a mobile layout for the sample desktop?

Thanks,
Garry

-----Original Message-----
From: Shinsuke SUGAYA [mailto:shinsuke@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:37 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: svn commit: r381800 -
in/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/src/webapp/decorations:layout/blueocean/layo
ut/blueocean/css/ layout/blueocean/images/
portlet/blueocean/portlet/blueocean/css/portlet/blueocean/images/

Boyce, Keith Garry wrote:
> Can someone ask hime kindly to provide some insite into mobile phone
> layouts?

J2 has already had mobile phone layouts.

src/webapp/decorations/layout/simple/xhtml-basic
src/webapp/decorations/portlet/simple/xhtml-basic

In Japan, I think that many mobile phones support xhtml basic. So, I did
not create layouts for WML.

> I'm only asking in third person because I asked before twice and got
> no response :-)

Oh, really? I had replied at the first mail..
Since J2 does not have doc for mobile phone, I'm thinking that I have to
create it..

Thanks,
  shinsuke

> Thanks,
> Garry

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system. Thank you.