From Jian Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: minimal maven2 build ready to test
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:38:19 GMT
Hi randy,
When I run mvn -P tomcat, I got this:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\eclipse\workspace\jetspeed-2-m2\app-servers\build.xml:80:
java.lang.ClassCast
Exception
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing ant
task
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:472)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:303)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:270)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:139)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
ant t
asks
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks
(AbstractA
ntMojo.java:114)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java
:83)

        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:415)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:531)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\eclipse\workspace\jetspeed-2-m2\app-servers\build.xml:80:
java.lang.ClassCast
Exception
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException
(Projec
tHelper.java:539)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:384)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java
:275)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks
(AbstractA
ntMojo.java:108)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: D:\eclipse\workspace\jetspeed-2-m2\app-servers\build.xml:80:
java.lan
g.ClassCastException
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java
:1216)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets
(Single
CheckExecutor.java:37)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:382)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
        at org.apache.maven.usability.diagnostics.ErrorDiagnostics.diagnose
(Erro
rDiagnostics.java:75)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.AbstractArtifactTask.diagnoseError
(Abst
ractArtifactTask.java:382)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.AbstractArtifactTask.execute
(AbstractAr
tifactTask.java:455)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java
:275)
        ... 29 more
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 15 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Feb 15 14:34:53 GMT+08:00 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/27M
[INFO]
---

My env: