From "Balaji Chandrasekaran" <cbal...@virtusa.com>
Subject Deleting a portlet
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:48:26 GMT

In edit mode of the portal page, I don't have icon to delete a portlet
and select a portlet...can anyone help me on this

Regards,

Balaji C

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.