From "Boyce, Keith Garry" <KeithGarry.Bo...@bcbsma.com>
Subject Feature Request: allow httpServletRequest parameters to be converted into render parameters on a particular portlet or all portlets on a page.
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:19:34 GMT

I would like to suggest a jetspeed2 extension. I would like a way to
allow HttpServletRequest parameters to be converted into render
parameters on a particular portlet or all portlets on a page.

i.e:
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal?_pp=MyPortlet-paramName-paramValue

 or  http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal?_pp=ALL-paramName-paramValue

In addition I need a way from portlet to add request params to resulting
redirected post.

i.e: On a form a post occurs. Portlet action fires. In there you can do
a response.sendRedirect. I need either a way to add request parameters
to normal redirected URL or a way to determine what that normal
redirected url would be so I could add the request parameters to it and
pass it to send redirect.

Is is possible?

Thanks,
Garry

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system. Thank you.