From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] J2 Bulid: Ant vs. Maven
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:02:53 GMT
+1 Maven2.  I have been using M2 in my work
environment for over 6-8 months rolling it out to
large development groups and adoption has not been an
issue.

Most Apache projects are moving to M2, I would
question the fact that M2 would hurt J2's adoption.
What is making the build difficult right now is
complex property management, not the fact that we are
using maven or ant.  In addition, with Maven2,  ant
fans can use the antlr plugin to plugin their ant
scripts.

My 2 cents.

Regards,

David Le Strat