From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Unit test with Derby
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:03:55 GMT
Hi all,

This is more an maven issue than a jetspeed issue but I suppose that
you got the same kind of issue. So you help will be usefull for the
Graffito project :-)

I'm just wondering if you have some issue when you are running the
unit tests with Derby. I'm trying to support Derby in Graffito but I
got the following exception :
Another instance of Derby may have already booted the database
/tmp/graffitotestdb.

It seems that the unit test are running in different JVM. I don't know
how to configure to run all unit test with the same JVM (in maven
1.0.2)

Thanks !

--
Best regards,