From Joni Pek <sb...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject JetSpeed and maven problems.
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:14:42 GMT
hi,

  I am having trouble with Jetspeed2 and maven2.

  I followed the instructions from the respective web sites. However, it always gets me stuck
somewhere. >.< Is there any place that i can see a better and easier to under documentation?

  Oh ya.. i am new to maven, jetspeed and even programming portal .

  When i am following the steps at the jetspeed2 webpage,

  [Install the Jetspeed 2 maven-plugin]

  maven -DartifactId=maven-jetspeed2-plugin -DgroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 -Dversion=2.0
plugin:downloadmaven -DartifactId=maven-jetspeed2-plugin -DgroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2
-Dversion=2.0 plugin:download

  I ran this code at my Apache Jetspeed\ dir

  but i hit this error.

  'Maven' is not recongnized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch
file.

  How can i solve this??

  And i meet another error saying like

  "Required goal not found: plugin:download"

  -_-???

  Hope through that you look through this email. Thank you.

  Joni Pek