From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pre-defined accounts in j2
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:12:51 GMT
On 11/30/05, Athanasis Nikolaos <athanasis@geo.aegean.gr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have problems to login as admin user in jetspeed-2.

Use the login admin which has administrative permissions. It's password is
admin.

I have worked with jetspeed-1, and the admin password was "jetspeed".

> But, when i write this to j2 (in order to login as administrator), I get
> a:
> Invalid password.
> Warning: only one login attempt remains for this account
>
> Are there any other predefined accounts?

user manager password manager has manager and user permissions
user jetspeed password jetspeed has manager only permissions
user user password user has user only permissions

And something else:

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy