From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@aptiwan.com>
Subject Re: {VOTE} 2.0 Release
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 21:29:01 GMT

Le 9 déc. 05 à 21:25, David Sean Taylor a écrit :

> Raphaël Luta wrote:
>> [Apache procedure is to have a formal vote by the PMC to
>> officially  authorize the release,
>> so I hereby call the vote to consider the current built being
>> uploaded as the official
>> Jetspeed 2.0 release.
>> Congrats to all thoses that worked on getting this release out of
>> the  doors: major job done !
> Im sorry.
> Really, someone else should step up as release manager.
> I have a natural born aversion to procedure and authority

I know ;) That's why I stepped in, Santiago being on his way to
San Diego..;

> Guess I missed a step.
> Let me ADD that to the RELEASE PROCEDURE document.
>
> +1 on the release
> Should we vote on the PMC too?

Nope, here is fine.

I'm +1 on this release provided the it passes the TCK when tested
by Ate tomorrow.

Congrats again david and good luck on your tutorial session using
Jetspeed 2.0 :)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java