From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Upgate the Spring version
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:04:34 GMT
All,

The RSS portlet seems to have issue now:

Failed to load portlet
org.apache.portals.applications.rss.RSSPortlet:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'transformCache' defined
in resource loaded through InputStream: Can't resolve
reference to bean 'transform' while setting property
'constructor argument with index 0'; nested exception
is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'transform' defined in
resource loaded through InputStream: Instantiation of
bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could
not instantiate class
[org.apache.portals.applications.transform.impl.JetspeedTransform];
constructor threw exception; nested exception is
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError:
Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not
found

Regards,

David Le Strat

--- Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com>