From JSH Hater <jsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems authenticating against LDAP server
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:32:59 GMT
Hi,

First of all, this is my first message for this list ... I'm a developer
living in Barcelona and I need to configure jetspeed-2 to authenticate users
against
an LDAP Server (IBM Secure way). I've read documentatiot I found at (
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/ldap.html).
I've created
two files security-spi-ldap.xml (
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/security/etc/security-spi-ldap.xml?view=markup)
and security-spi-ldap-atn.xml
(
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/security/etc/security-spi-ldap-atn.xml?view=markup
).

When I start the portal I get an exception like this:

INFO: ATENCI√čN: El nombre de papel de seguridad admin es usado en un
<auth-constraint> sin haber sido definido en <security-role>
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name '
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig'
defined in URL [file:/D:/Programas/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30
/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/assembly/security-spi-ldap.xml]: Bean class [
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.
impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig] not found; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
WebappClassLoader.java:1340)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
WebappClassLoader.java:1189)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.createBeanDefinition
(BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java:60)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.parseBeanDefinition
(DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.java:306)

This seems like I don't have class named LdapBindingConfig in package
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap. Where I can find this class?
Where I can find more documentation about this?

Thanks a lot and sorry about my poor english ... Regards from Barcelona ...

Edu