From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: removing jetspeed database
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:25:58 GMT
As far as I know that version, and every version of jetspeed-2
requires a database. The advantage of the latest source code is the
fact that the derby database is embedded. I imagine that you changed a
bunch of things in M3 and you want to keep those changes. I would
suggest copying those files changed (search using date criteria) into
a newly checked out version of jetspeed-2 source.

To build, follow the steps on
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/QuickstartForTheImpatient.

There is no longer the need to start a database separately.

Philip