From "Athanasis Nikolaos" <athana...@geo.aegean.gr>
Subject Pre-defined accounts in j2
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:32:31 GMT
Hello,

I have problems to login as admin user in jetspeed-2.

I have worked with jetspeed-1, and the admin password was "jetspeed".

But, when i write this to j2 (in order to login as administrator), I get a:
Invalid password.
Warning: only one login attempt remains for this account

Are there any other predefined accounts?

And something else:
Where can I find documentation about j2? (like a tutorial --- any j2 books available???).
In jetspeed-1 there was a tutorial and explained the basic features of it.
Is something like that available for j2?

Thank you for your attention,

Athanasis Nikolaos
Postgraduate Student
University of the Aegean