From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject J2 Documentation Call For Help
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:22:27 GMT
All,

As the J2 team prepares for a final release, we need
to put together as much documentation as possible.
Some great work as already be done on the WIKI but we
need to consolidate it all in the site and update it
to match the final release functionality.

The documentation is structured in guide formats.  A
preview of the updated site can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~dlestrat/j2-final/index.html
(published Nov 20).  Feel free to suggest and
contribute new guides.  We will track the
documentation tasks/sub tasks in JIRA at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-389.

Please feel free to sign up or/and submit patches for
the tasks and sub tasks that have not be assigned.

Again, see the documentation master task and sub tasks
at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-389

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

Regards,

David Le Strat

David Le Strat
Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com