From "Emandi, Srinivasrao" <srinivas.ema...@logicacmg.com>
Subject Can we set Httpsession to portletsession
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:06:36 GMT
Hi all
	Is there is any chance to set the httpsession to portletsession..
As in my application login validation is done using servlet , i had some info which i had
set in httpsession, now i want that info which is set in httpsession inside portlet....
 Any suggestions?

Thanks Sri.

and inform the sender. Thank you.