From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: CGI mapping portal
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:03:31 GMT
You don't have to rewrite any portlet code.
Just use the perl portlet jar's, add your cgi's, add an entry to the
portlet.xml and set the init-param for the PerlScript, ScriptPath
(relative to the WEB-INF) and Application (unique across perl portlet
applications). Just have a look at the applications/perl sample.

Roger