From Arun Bhola <arun.bh...@gmail.com>
Subject Need ideas / help in developing custmized portals
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:16:05 GMT
Hi All,

I have a my own firm in Silicon Valley and we are trying to evaluate
tools and technologies out here for developing customized portal for
our firm. It will be something very similar to My Yahoo or when you
log into amazon.com, something similar to it, which shows you
personalized content. I am more interested in looking at open source
technologies or doing the development ourselves instead of buying off
the shelf packaged solutions.

Would appreciate any recommendation / ideas or consultants in south
bay who can present ideas and come on board for few months to
prototype the concept. Someone excellent in developing portals using
java / open source technologies.

Thanks
Arun