From a..@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r230875 - in /portals/jetspeed-2/trunk: portal-webapp/src/webapp/ src/webapp/
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:28:17 GMT
Author: ate
Date: Mon Aug  8 13:28:09 2005
New Revision: 230875

Log:
-- Merging JS2-319 (by hand now) --
Removing portal-webapp project:
webapp is now part of the root project, similar to what portal genapp will produce
(we're gonna eat our own dogfood this way)

Note: the trunk will be unstable from here untill the branch merge is completed!

Added:
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/src/webapp/
      - copied from r230861, portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/portal-webapp/src/webapp/
Removed:
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/portal-webapp/src/webapp/