From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Google Summers of Code grant
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:36:37 GMT
El vie, 12-08-2005 a las 21:31 +0200, Santiago Gala escribió:

I forgot to give a magic incantation to get the psml files use the new
decoration:

find /$your_tomcat_root/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/pages/ -type f -exec \
grep -l "=\"tigris\"" {} \; | xargs sed -ie \ 's/\="tigris"/\="neat"/g'

for unix operating systems, by a user with premissions on the pages dir,
will switch tigris pages to use neat on your deployment, without messing
with source code. Changing back is a matter of changing the
tigris<->neat there.

Regards
Santiago

> The branch I have just created, SummersOfCode-2005
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/branches/SummersOfCode-2005
>
> if for a project that got approved at the program, for Juan Núñez
> Jaramillo, who you may have noticed asking questions on list lately. I'm
> the mentor for this project.
>
> Just to keep you informed, the aim of the project is to help in the
> creation of ajax based portlet integration in jetspeed-2.
>
> As part of his training for the work, he wrote a set of decorations.
> This is still a work in progress, and I hope we can merge it with HEAD
> before M4.
>
> If any of you wants to test it, you can do something like (on a copy
> without changes, please):
>
> cd src/webapp/WEB-INF/
> svn switch
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/branches/SummersOfCode-2005/src/webapp/WEB-INF/decorations/
decorations (use https if you are a committer)

--
Santiago Gala <sgala@hisitech.com>
High Sierra Technology, SLU