From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject About Portal web application Single Sign On
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 05:55:11 GMT
All,
I have a common scenario here:
1. User visit url: http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/
2. User login as admin and leave the browser there.
3. Then user open another browser nn the same box and visit the same
url as above.
4. What user should see? I want him to see he is already sign-in.

Note: These two browsers must not share the same session.

Does it make sense?

I would like to know how should I implement this with jetspeed2? I
have try tomcat sso and config a SingleSignOn Valve(I did see the
cookie generated), but it seems didn't work.

My tomcat version is 5.0.30.

Any help would be appreciated!

- James Liao