From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: userspecific portlet-preferences
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:43:26 GMT
Hi, you could find some useful information from this thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/portals-jetspeed-user/200507.mbox/%3cbad8571e0507060107dcadada@mail.gmail.com%3e
- James Liao

On 7/11/05, diplomarbeit@alexander-goerg.de
<diplomarbeit@alexander-goerg.de> wrote:
> Hallo everybody,
>

> i´d like to set user specific portlet preferences. In my example I use a simple form
(jsp-file) and process the data in the Portletclass-Method processAction.
> My problem: The Data are not user-specific. If UserA sets (Key: "Name", Value: "ABC")
UserB can read this.
> What could I do? Where could I find Tutorials? Google-Results are not very helpful...
>
> example:
> public void processAction(ActionRequest areq, ActionResponse ares)throws PortletException,
IOException