From Apostolidis Apostolos <apos...@csd.uoc.gr>
Subject Loading language-specific PSML
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:46:29 GMT
    I am using jetspeed-1.6 along with jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30. What I want
to do is to "load" language-specific psmls when the jetspeed page is first
viewed, in both anon view and user-logged-in view. The construct of my
Tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/psml/user/XXX/html directory is :

default.psml
en/default.psml
gr/default.psml

    I want to load the gr/default.psml when a client visits the first page
of the portal (http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal).

    I have tried using the following code in $J_H/webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/layouts/html/default.jsp:

 	RunData rundata = (RunData) request.getAttribute("rundata");
 	JetspeedRunData jdata = (JetspeedRunData) rundata;
 	Profile profile1 = jdata.getProfile();

 	profile1.setLenguage("gr");
 	profile1.setMediaType("html");
 	..
 	..
 	..
 	jdata.setProfile(profile1);

    Instead of getting the language-specific psml layout, I always get the
default one, and the line :

 	out.println(profile1.getPath());

prints : user/anon/language/gr/media-type/html/page/default.psml

    As it seems, I have failed to load the psml resource I want. Am I
editing the wrong .jsp layout file or am I using the wrong classes??

Thanx in Advance

A.A.