From "Weaver \(EXT\), Scott" <x_wea...@ugs.com>
Subject All tests passing
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:22:18 GMT
All,

I have all tests passing in my environment now (including the remaining
broken ones that David Taylor pointed out in his email set on Monday).

Does everyone want me to commit my changes to the trunk or should I
create a branch?  I have made some (but not all) changes which I
proposed in my previous email.  The biggest change to the core is the
navigational state components which were moved to their own Spring
configuration.  Also, JetspeedNavigationalStateComponent no longer
creates classes on the fly, instead it has been made BeanFactoryAware
and pulls NavState and PortletURL instances directly from Spring. FYI:
NavState and PortalURL definitions in Spring are required to be
singleton="no".

Regards,

Scott