From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [J2] Upgrading to Torque 3.2-rc1 and to OJB 1.0.3
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 03:16:59 GMT
David Le Strat wrote:
> My commit is in.  I have applied the upgrade.  Let me
> know if you run into issues.

David,

As you probably already found out, there were indeed big issues with Oracle.
I've updated JS2-318 and recorded my changes to resolve them.
Please test it out against MySQL as soon as you can.
For Scott: can you test against MSSQL?
And the same question for Cris Custine or someone else using PostgreSQL.

Lets hope we won't need more schema changes!