From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [J2] maven-plugin/genapp fixes and enhancements
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:56:07 GMT
All,

With JIRA and SVN currently down (luckily apmail is still up, right?) I like to announce
I'm going to open a new JIRA issue for several maven-plugin problems I encountered.

Especially when trying to create a custom portal with the genapp goals (including using a
different
portal/context name) things aren't working yet as expected.

Furthermore I like to delay several ant filter action currently done on plugin installation
actual goal execution time (which will make the plugin much more resilient against build properties
changes).

Regards,

Ate