From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [J2] Regenerating J2's Web Site
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:14:00 GMT
David Le Strat wrote:
> Ate,
>
> Could we document the process for regenerating the
> site somewhere?  Mostly the deployment part.  I can't
> even login to cvs.apache.org.  It changed recently and
> now requires to have a trust relationship established.
>  Any pointer would be appreciated.
Well, I can still login to people.apache.org without a problem (I'm using putty).
Don't have any idea what's wrong on your side.

> I added a documentation.xml page under xdocs, the Wiki
> would also be a good place for it.
I've updated this page and described the allSite goal and the steps to bring updates online.
But, it does require you can login to people.apache.org of course.

> Also, in the documentation.xml, I added instruction
> for generating PDF versions of the docs.  This may be
> something we may want to add.
+1. Don't have time now though to look into it.