From Ate Douma <ate.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Regenerating J2's Web Site
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:19:38 GMT
All,

I've just committed a new version of the allSite goal.
Please test if it is working as expected (especially on Linux platform).

I intend to update the J2 site later today or tomorrow.
But, because the portals bridges are no longer part of the site docs,
we will lose those online docs :-(

For that reason, Santiago and I are currently investigating if we can
perform the infrastructural subtasks of http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-284
later today, effectively moving the bridges to their new home.

Regards,

Ate