From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: New development branch
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:38:58 GMT
All,

I voted +1 on this issue, but I assumed that we would not be using
totally unqualified names... that could indeed cause integration
problems. For example, I thought that soemthing like 'j2.page-manager'
seemed short AND isolated to J2. Names like
'org.apache.jetspped.page.PageManager' are just too long. I am still +1
provided we have a relatively unique short prefix like 'j2'.

Randy