From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: New development branch
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:29:11 GMT
Scott T Weaver wrote:
> Yup, see bullet point 5 ;)
I'm not sure you two are talking about the same thing here...

Is bullet point 5) about the simplified naming conventions in the Spring configs?
Or is Raphaël talking about the refactoring of our packages we discussed several weeks ago?

For the record: I've decided I'm -1 on the simplified naming conventions in the Spring configs
as it kills the namespace benefit which also has been pointed out by Keith Garry Boyce.

Regards,

Ate