From Roger Ruttimann <roger...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Portlet Communication via Parameter
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:20:26 GMT
The parameter are only available for the destination portlet. You can't
post parameters to multiple portlets. This is by design (JSR-168).
If you like to post parameters to multiple portlets you need to put them
into the session.

Roger

diplomarbeit@alexander-goerg.de wrote:

>Hello all together,
>

>I want to access a Parameter in an other Portlet. What to do?
>In the first Portlet I get the value of the Parameter (getParameter("key")) in the processAction
and add it in a RenderParameter. (setRenderParameter("key", "value");