From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject J2 Tests Generally Failing
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:59:33 GMT
Team,

I was attempting to build with tests today and noticed that many of the
tests were failing. We need to get these in shape for the M4 release. In
many cases the test resources have been deleted out of the project.xml.
I have restored these in the portal-site and profiler projects, but now
the profiler is failing with another PB error:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerFactory] ERROR:
ConfigurableFactory instantiation failed for class class
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl
* Factory types:
1 - Type: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBroker
* Factory arguments:
1 - Argument: org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl@21e554

Perhaps this has to do with recent changes to the persistence test
cases? Other tests are failing too. If you get a chance, pick a test and
revive it please!

Thanks,

Randy