From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: translations needed for built-in menu support
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:40:43 GMT
Shinsuke,

I noticed that. Should we really be using RIGHT_TO_LEFT in the macros then?

Also, I intend to replace the simple back link with multiple breadcrumb
links... should those be listed like this in Japanese:

root_link -> subfolder_link -> subsub_folder -> current_page BACK_TO?

I'd like to know how that should look before we make a call on the
solution for this issue.

BTW, we can also title the 'back' menu itself, (eliminating the
separator element), and let the decorator place that as it sees fit.

Randy