From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject translations needed for built-in menu support
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:12:57 GMT
Gang,

The left menu and back link support has now been standardized and
built-in as part of J2. As part of this, the menu separators for
"Folders", "Additional Links", and "Back to" are now part of these menu
definitions, (this text is no longer in the decorator code). While it is
certainly possible for any user to define their own menus and language
support, I'd like to support as many languages/locales as possible with
the built-in definitions. To that end, I need some help translating this
separator text. At a minimum, I'd like to have en, ja, fr, de, and es
locales supported. Any help would be appreciated. Specifying the text in
a form that can be loaded as a resource file would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Randy